16 February, 2012

never as good as the first time

who was your first love? do you remember the falling?
my very first love was john travolta.


oh how i loved him! in every incarnation. from the very beginning as vinny barbarino and danny zuko to what i consider his finest role as chili palmer in "get shorty"…i loved him so much I even went to the opening night of “twist of fate”. that is devotion i tell you. i have the soundtrack to prove the depths.
my adoration for travolta set a tone and a standard for the boys that followed. dark and swarthy won my heart every time. always beating out the surplus of scandinavian blondes that too closely resembled my brothers for comfort. and with the exception of just one, all my beaux were excellent dancers.
how did your first love impact the ones that followed?

No comments:

Post a Comment